I have to be honest with you, today’s Hair Of The Day isn’t a style that I do very often simply because I don’t think that it really suits me, plus it’s incredibly difficult to do with fine hair, however, I do love the pin up look so I thought I’d take inspiration form the rolls and quiffs and create a pin up pony.
1) Brush the hair through and then brush the front part of the hair forward and section off.
2) Take the rest of the hair at the back and tie up into a ponytail, you can choose whether to go for a low pony or even a bun but I think a bun or low ponytail works better than a high ponytail.
3) Take the front section and back comb creating a ball-like poof.
4) Using texturising spray, hairspray or whatever products of your choice, mould the poof into a quiff then pin in place.
5) Twine any excess hair left over from the poof around the ponytail then secure with pins. Spritz the finished style with hairspray for hold.
I think that this hairstyle would work really well for thick, straight hair but I think my hair is a little too fine for this style as I do get baby hairs. The main focus of this hairstyle is the poof/quiff at the front but you can take that quiff and then apply it to any hairstyle of your choice!
I hope that you enjoyed this post and if you did please hit the like button, let me know in the comments what hairstyles you like to wear and if you dare to try the quiff.