I don’t do too many hair posts and I’m not quite sure why so I thought it would be fun to do a hair of the day thing. I definitely can’t promise you tat the styles will be any good as I’m not amazing at hair PLUS my hair is really fine and curly therefore prone to frizzing) but I hope that you enjoy it.
1) Gather your hair up into a high ponytail
2) Twist the ponytail then wind into a bun.
3) Secure with a hair tie and bobby pins if needed.
4) Pull on the bun to loosen it and pull strands in front of the ears.
5) Pin any bobbly bits and spritz hairspray
I like this hairstyle but it’s quick and easy to do, it hides my frizziness and on days where my hair is being a pain I can shove it up and voila! If you’re hair is naturally thick (if so I’m jelly) then you probably don’t need hairspray but for someone with tons of baby hairs this is a must.
Top Tip: In this photo I’m not wearing making but for a really glamourous look pair with winged liner and a red lip.
That concludes this post, if you enjoyed it, please hit the like button and let me know in the comments if you ever rock the messy bun.