I don’t know about you guys but I love beauty roundups, and let me tell you there’s an awfully large amount of beauty releases about to land straight on your doorstep before the leaves even change colour. Autumn and Winter collections are on everybody’s lips so let me tell you about some of my favourite releases and what to look forward to.
1) When it comes to skincare most people will have heard or tried Bioderma the infamous micellar water amongst plenty of other skincare goodies have finally become more accessible after landing in Boots. As someone who has wanted to try Bioderma for a long time I’m excited to be able to pop to my local Boots – or order offline and give it a go. Bioderma fans rejoice!
2) Fans of the Benefit They’re Real range will love this one, a new special set named the Benefit They’re Real Sexy Steal is currently available for £19.50. Should you purchase you will receive the Benefit They’re Real Mascara and samples of the They’re Real Remover and They’re Real Push Up Liner in Black. Buying this online from Boots with another Benefit product will also bag you a sample of the Benefit Dream Screen as well.
3) Perfume buffs will be aware of the new Estee Lauder fragrance; Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge the perfume is described as being ‘capturing your glamour, sophistication and bravado’ and claims to be ‘a sexy provocative contrast of two distinctively different accords’ we will see if the rich roses, ripe fruit and seductive velvet creme accord appeal to the masses.
4) The new Kiko Cosmetics Rebel Romantic Limited Collection is looking pretty appetising! Playing with shadow and light you can expect radiant skincare treatments, intense, smokey eye products including metallics and lavish lipsticks all encased in rose gold packaging. I’m particularly intrigued by the metallic cream eyeshadows, eye palettes, kohls and lipsticks but it’s all breathtaking.
5) Calling all Marc Jacobs fans! The new Marc Jacob Daisy Sorbet Limited Edition Perfume is available online on the Boots website. This is sure to be a sellout and once it’s gone it’s gone. Fruity notes including Pink Grapefruit, Pear and Passionfruit teamed with heart notes of Wisteria, Muguet and Jasmine Petals sat on a base of Violet Woods, Sheer Musks and Cedarwood sounds pretty sensual to me. A full description is of course available on the stockists’ websites.
6) I’ve saved the best until last and that of course the teasers for the upcoming Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette. I don’t tend to rush out and buy latest releases but I’ll be getting my hands on this one to join the Vice 3. Shades are still to be released but teasers on Instagram are looking lovely and the packaging in my opinion is the best yet.
That rounds up this post, if you enjoyed it please hit the like button and let me know in the comments which releases you are the most excited for.