Tag posts are something that I often find rather fun to read and so I do try to do these kind of posts every now and again. I find that with blogging sometimes the person behind the blog isn’t always known and tag posts are a great way to establish some common ground and to have a nosy about your favourite writers. Today I have for you the “100 questions noone asks” tag and this is quite a personal tag so I hope that you enjoy this post.
Something that happened to you in middle school? I went straight from primary school to high rather than attending a middle school, I’m trying to think of something fun to say but I’m not really sure! I think one thing I did when I was young was cut off all of my hair and I royally screwed it!
1) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, mine have floor length mirrors on them and I don’t like being able to see myself in the mirror when I’m trying to sleep. I’ve also heard that mirrors in the room can prevent you from sleeping too great.
2) Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
I haven’t been to a hotel in years but I’ve never nabbed the shampoo or conditioner I always take my own and I’d end up feeling guilty for taking them.
3) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In, because I’m a fidgety sleeper, if I don’t use elasticated sheets though I can guarantee that the sheet will be untucked by the morning though!
4) Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No I can’t say I have.
5) Do you like to use post it notes?
Personally no because I’m daft and I forget to check them especially when they unstick and end up on the floor. Usually I put things into the notes section on my phone.
6) Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I do! I usually take the coupons out from the Boots Health and Beauty Magazine and I keep them in a small plastic wallet but then I forget to use them.
7) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
I can’t imagine that either would be pleasant so I’m not sure, a bear would be a quick death but if the swarm of bees was small then I could run like hell and hopefully survive!
8) Do you have freckles?
In the summer I tend to get a very small, very light spattering of freckles but they’re barely noticeable.
9) Do you always smile for pictures?
Sometimes I do especially if it’s for a blog post but I also tend to make a lot of daft faces, depends on the picture and the occasion.
10) What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have quite a lot to be honest, but one thing I really hate is spitting, it’s gross, it’s germy and just nasty.
11) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12) Have you ever been camping?
Yes, I’ve been to Download Festival a couple of times and I camped there for three days each time, I’m not big on camping but I’ll do it for a festival.
13) How long has it been since you’ve been camping?
A good two years.
14) Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
No, I absolutely hate dancing I always feel awkward and never know what to do with myself.
15) Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I still occassionally chew pens but I don’t chew pencils.
16) How many people have you spent time with this week?
I’m writing this on a Monday so two at the moment, my friend and housemate, and my boyfriend (who I also live with.)
17) What size is your bed?
Double sized (three quarters for me and a quarter for my boyfriend)
18) What is your song of the week?
I don’t seem to have one this week if I’m honest, I do like soundtracks so probably the Game of Thrones soundtrack.
19) Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Sure, why not?
20) Do you still watch cartoons?
I don’t watch cartoons but I do watch anime.
21) What’s your least favourite movie?
Probably Paranormal Activity, the series was dull (in my opinion) I found it boring and it kind of ruined my love for horror films.
22) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I’m not sure really, I move around and so does my family so there’s not really a static place I can think of.
23) What do you drink with dinner?
I have a love for soft drinks but I’m trying to be healthy lately so it’s been water.
24) What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Brown sauce, which is really bad because it’s so bad for you!
25) What is your favourite food?
Cherries and I have been known to eat a punnet in a sitting.
26) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Hmm I’m not sure, I don’t tend to watch things on repeat but I do like “Ten things I hate about you” and the Harry Potter films.
27) Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28) Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If I had a bikini body and was a celebrity possibly, I don’t think my boyfriend would approve though!
30) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Oh wow I have no idea.
31) Can you change the oil on a car?
No but in my defence I don’t currently drive.
32) Ever got a speeding ticket?
33) Ever run out of gas?
34) Favourite kind of sandwich?
Bacon and brown sauce is lovely, I also like cheese and pickle.
35) Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I don’t often eat breakfast but probably a bacon sandwich.
36) What is your usual bedtime?
Midnight to early hours in the morning, I’m a terrible sleeper and don’t get tired for ages.
37) Are you lazy?
38) When you were a kid, what did you dress up for as Halloween?
A witch, an alien, the grim reaper, a vampire, the list is endless.
39) What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40) How many languages can you speak?
I speak english fluently as it’s my native language, I can hold a basic conversation in german and french and I know the odd word in italian and the odd symbol in sign language.
41) Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42) Which are better legos or licoln logs?
What on earth are licoln logs? Lego all the way.
43) Are you stubborn?
I can be.
44) Who is better Leno or Letterman?
I don’t know who they are so no idea.
45) Ever watch soap operas?
I like Grey’s Anatomy but I’m not completely up to date.
46) Are you afraid of heights?
47) Do you sing in the car?
Depends whose car I’m in.
48) Do you sing in the shower?
49) Do you dance in the car?
50) Ever used a gun?
Yes, I’ve used an air rifle.
51) Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Primary school, many many moons ago.
52) Do you think musicals are cheesy?
It depends on the musical.
53) Is Christmas stressful?
Definitely but I adore it.
54) Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes, I have polish family members.
55) Favourite type of fruit pie?
Cherry or apple.
56) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Author (still), Marine Biologist, Geologist, Storm Chaser.
57) Do you believe in ghosts?
58) Ever had a Deja-vu feeling?
59) Take a vitamin daily?
Not at the moment.
60) Wear slippers?
61) Wear a bath robe?
62) What do you wear to bed?
Usually I’ll just wear a pair of my boyfriend’s boxers.
63) First concert?
64) Wal-mart, Target or Kmart?
I’m not American so none of them.
65) Nike or Adidas?
I don’t care I don’t wear sports gear.
66) Cheetos or Fritos?
67) Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68) Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69) Ever take dance lessons?
No, thank God! I did kickboxing instead.
70) Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71) Can you curl your tongue?
If you mean on it’s side then no.
72) Ever won on a spelling bee?
I was great at spelling in school but in the UK we don’t really do spelling bees.
73) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74) Own any record albums?
75) Own a record player?
76) Regularly burn incense?
I used to but now I burn scented candles instead.
77) Ever been in love?
Yes and I still am with my lovely boyfriend.
78) Who would you like to see in concert?
Many bands but I’d love to see Linkin Park and The Pretty Reckless.
79) What was the last concert you saw?
Slipknot supported by Korn and this other band King 810 (or something like that they were awful)
80) Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot! I hate iced or cold tea.
81) Tea or coffee?
82) Sugar or snickerdoodles?
I’ve never eaten a snickerdoodle so sugar.
83) Can you swim well?
84) Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85) Are you patient?
It depends on the situation when teaching or gaming then yes but when it’s things like an emotional situation then no.
86) DJ or band at a wedding?
DJ then people can request songs.
87) Ever won a contest?
Not contests as such but I’ve won awards and things like scholarships and busaries.
88) Ever had plastic surgery?
No and I don’t intend to.
89) Which are better black or green olives?
I don’t like either.
90) Can you knit or crochet?
No but I can sew.
91) Best room for a fireplace?
92) Do you want to get married?
One day yes.
93) If married how long have you been married?
94) Who was your high school crush?
I had a few and then I grew up.
95) Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Nope, I just try and use powers of persuasion.
96) Do you have kids?
97) Do you want kids?
I’d love kids, I wouldn’t mind adopting either.
98) What’s your favourite colour?
99) Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my family, as I live away from home.
So that is it for this post and I hope that you enjoyed it, if you did please hit the like button and feel free to do this tag yourself, leave some of your answers in the comments!
Thanks for reading.